Although we have more than one choir at MCTC, the choirs have a shared mission:
- To provide a singing community for the MCTC campus.
- To provide choir members a community within the larger campus community.
- To contribute to a vibrant fine arts community both on the MCTC campus and the metro area at large.
- To enhance awareness of our interdependence as people by
- working as a group to create music and
- showing mutual respect by attending all choir functions promptly and regularly.
- To experience and perform music from many cultures, historical settings and aesthetic viewpoints.
- To improve musical skills.
- To develop singing voices, both as individual instruments, and as part of a group sound.